The Great Sandini

Monday, April 13, 2009

God Bless Bill Collectors!

God Bless Bill Collectors! I'm glad God loves everyone, cause someone has to show them love. And right now it's not going to be me. Man, that sounds awful but I am doing a pretty darn good job of paying off old debt. But They're Still Not happpy! Surprise! Due to the fact that I am complaining this post will not be long. If you haven't guessed I'm a bit disgruntled. Well, moving on...I hope everyone is having a good day. And a little word of advice. If bill collectors are calling you, it might be best to leave the phone off the hook, if you would like to stay in a good mood. Have a good day! And God Bless!

Man, what a horrible christian example. If you're reading this and you're christian then remember to keep your eyes focused on God and not the ways of man. Or woman ... or pretty much me when I'm in a bad mood. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger VTBeanbag said...

Miss Sandy. No judgment from here. Bill Collectors are really hard to deal with. I have run into several nasty ones over the years. I always felt like my best wasn't good enough for them.

Just remember, bill collectors are doing the job that they were hired to do... get the most money out of you at any one time and to keep nagging you until they get the rest. Not to mention, it's got to be stressful to hear people cry, yell, and hang up all day.

Thankfully, God understands our short comings and loves us anyway. A word of hope for you... being on the side of having paid off most of our debt, it is possible.

Love you!
Bekah

4/14/09, 6:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sandy-- ROFL! I love your opening statement! I never thought of it that way before... I'll have to try that on the next one that calls me. LOL! You are the best... thanks for being such a terrific friend!
MamaDoodle

4/25/09, 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home