The Great Sandini

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

God Stays the Same.

With a lot of things happening in my life right now, I'm finding that most of the drama happens in the world. Especially, when there is too much going on around me. Well this week so far I have been slowing down. And oh boy how beautiful taking it slow can be. Over the week end I watched Facing The Giants and then Tonight, Tuesday night I sat alone and watched it again. And their is a real truth to this movie let me tell you! The conclusion and the reality is ... that life gets busy, people become stressed, emotional and feel like all is falling apart. But, I have a father...he calls me his own...so EVERYTHING remains in control through my father, God. And only his love and truth will remain the same... no matter where I go!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

AMEN, SISTER! That is an amazing revelation and understanding. I agree that movie has deep truth. I could watch it again and again. I get something new out of it every time. BTW, Jason's dad and Winnie got to see a preview showing of FIREPROOF tonight at their local theater in Germantown,MD... NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so driving to Manchester in September!

8/12/08, 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home