The Great Sandini

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Real Truth

What is the real truth? Many people seem to know different versions of what the truth is to them that will set them free. To many people the truth is different. Some truths for one person, are simply not the same or equivalent to other beliefs of what the truth really is. Could everyone be trying to justify what they believe to be true? If this is the case, we might all be wrong. So, many people judge and are critics of other people, when they should really be focusing on themselves. And even focusing on yourself could be not good because you can be deceived. What are we all to do? Many people seek God for the answer. God is a great source for walking on the path to righteousness.
Some where in the bible, it says something similar to this. Straight and narrow is the path of righteousness and there are few who find it. If anyone knows the scripture that I'm thinking of feel free to write the exact wording. This verse was stated in the movie Facing the Giants, when David was being taught how to kick the football straight through the field goal. Right now, I'm wondering how in the world am I going to find my way to the truth? Especially, already knowing that straight and narrow is the path and there are few who find it. Please God, send me a message, call me up or drop me a line, so that I to can find the truth.

2 Comments:

Blogger VTBeanbag said...

Matthew 7:14
Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

4/5/09, 8:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sandy, you know what I love about you? You are honest. And real. And I appreciate that about you. Your questions are good ones, and I think you are on the right path to finding the answers. God will not lie to you... He can't. But men will lie to you, Satan will lie to you, and your own heart can deceive you (Jeremiah 17:9) But Jesus Himself said in John 17:17 THY WORD IS TRUTH. Now, if He can't lie......

Michelle

4/6/09, 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home