The Great Sandini

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What I know I Need

Oh, man I love the things I'm learning! Right now the best thing that I am learning is that there is always more to learn. In addition, I'm learning you can receive learning with a positive attitude and better yourself. Or you can be a Stinker and be whinny and negative. More than likely you're going to loose all of your friends that way though or see less of them. Not to mention you're probably going to drive yourself crazy. People don't enjoy hanging out with negative people. I love the more I'm learning in regards to my profession, education, future, money, investments and the quality of life that I would like to be building. Finally, the most interesting thing that I've learned so far is how to keep the communication lines between me and God open.
Some people may think that I'm crazy, or just weird to talk to a "God" that other people can't physically hear. But whether I hear back or not, I know that God hears everything both aloud and silent. This last week, I've been trying to keep two facts in the front of my mind.
  1. GOD IS IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS, EVEN WHEN WE DON'T UNDERSTAND OR SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.
  2. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

(Some people know the exact scripture. I know that this is far from all that it says but I know a God who's carrying me! And yes, that last verse is from a song but it is so true!)

I know who I am right now and I know what I need. So, for right now I'm going to face my giant which is to have faith in God by putting all of my trust in him. Now, I know that I have friends who will read this and if at any point you hear me not putting my trust in God PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT. YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION WHETHER IT FEELS GOOD HEARING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY OR NOT. Thanks so very much!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You can count on me, Sandy! I love you too much NOT to remind you! :)
Michelle

1/27/09, 5:45 PM  
Blogger Sandra Jones said...

Thanks, Mama Doodle!

1/27/09, 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow well said sandy! its amazing how god takes you through all these relvelations its great we came to the truth so young! as well I mean michelle was 25 years old when she came to know Jesus look at how she is a wondeful lady!!

1/30/09, 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home